- About Us
- Contact Us
Kia Ora Whanau!!
As we prepare to move into Alert Level 2 tonight, we will wake up to “life at level 2” and we will need to “play it safe”.
May we be reminded of the “golden rules” of level two set out by our Prime Minister.
These are the most important things that you can do:
* COVID-19 is still out there. Play it safe.
* Keep your distance from other people in public.
* If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
* If you have symptoms of cold or flu call your doctor or Healthline and get tested.
* Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
* Sneeze and cough into your elbow, regularly disinfect surfaces.
* If you have been told to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
* Keep a track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen.
Kia Kaha Kia Toa